|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Carol Stream, Illinois|
|Date Posted||August 7, 2017|
Heavy Duty Diesel Technician
Interstate PowerSystems (210 Alexandra Way, Carol Stream) is looking for a Journeyman Detroit Diesel Technician to join our 2nd shift team.
- Accurately and efficiently diagnose complex engine conditions and make necessary repairs.
- Communicate effectively with peers, foreman, and service team regarding those repairs.
- Quality control work performed to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Pass background check and pre-screen drug test.
- Valid Driver's license (Bonus compensation for CDL holders)
- Must possess a good work ethic, a positive attitude, and be reliable.
- Must possess an excellent understanding of Detroit Diesel engines through the current GHG17 product.
- Experience with other engine platforms such as Cummins, CAT, & International are a plus.
- Other mechanical skills desired but not essential: Hydraulics, Brakes & Suspension, Manual Transmissions and drive train, automatic transmissions.
- This is an atmosphere that is driven by customer satisfaction, accuracy of diagnostics, and efficient repairs. If you feel like you have this to offer and more, please apply.