|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||January 7, 2018|
Automotive Technician Job Description In this role, you will quickly and efficiently perform routine maintenance and identify the cause of breakdowns and repair them using the most optimal solutions. Automotive Technicians in our facility can expect a clean, safe and soon to be state-of-the-art environment to work in. The jobs are challenging and rewarding, every vehicle can be a new experience! A local 701 Union dealership offering full benefits and top pay.
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with standards
- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and record findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- Ford Lincoln Experience Preferred. Not necessary
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- ASE certification is preferred
- General mechanical skills
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
- All applicants possess a clean motor vehicle report and currently hold a valid driver license