|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||July 24, 2017|
Bill Kay Ford is looking for Ford Certified Diesel Technician to join their team!! As a Ford Certified Automotive Technician you will quickly and efficiently perform routine maintenance and identify the cause of breakdowns and repair them using the most optimal solutions. The jobs are challenging and extensive training is available to those who are career focused.
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Ford standards
- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
As an Automotive Technician you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Technician:
- Must be Diesel Certified Ford Technician
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Team oriented, flexible, and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Pass drug test
This is a Local 701 union shop, which is fast paced / good traffic flow shop Flexible work hours. If your looking for a great shop to work in, apply today!
Call Randy Petersen at 708-388-3000 Ext. 226 or Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org