|at ( view profile)|
|Location||11130 s corliss ave, il|
|Date Posted||August 14, 2017|
Overview: Union Local 701 Automotive Technician-Automotive Repair
Wentworth Tire Services, Chicago’s most complete tire service since 1932, keeps customer vehicles on the road with superior sales and attention to detail. While technology has changed dramatically over the years, one thing has remained constant at Wentworth Tire—our commitment to providing customers with the most complete services with knowledgeable personnel at state-of-the-art facilities
Our Purpose: To be the best in the industry and treat our customers as family and friends.
Apply today to learn more about why Wentworth Tire is the right place to build your career! Most of our Technicians have been with us for over 25 years.
- Diagnose and repair to specifications – brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and/or advanced fuel ignition and electrical, suspension and alignment.
- Adequately explain technical diagnoses and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals which may include employees and customers on an as-required basis.
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology.
- Assist fellow technicians/mechanics in performing technical activities.
- Keep store management aware of mechanical repair problems as they occur.
- Maintain an organized and neat bay.
- Adhere to all company policy, procedure, safety and environmental rules.
- A High School Diploma or GED
- At least 2-3 years of strong automotive mechanical diagnosis, problem-solving and repair experience.
- At least 1 ASE certification is required for this position.
- You'll also need a high level of motivation, energy and a customer-focused attitude.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Pre-employment drug test/physical/ background check will help assure we build teams of people who can best work with others and serve customer needs.
If you meet the qualifications listed above, possess a can do attitude and have a desire to progress in your career with the automotive service industry leader who puts their mechanics / auto technicians first, please apply today!
Benefits, Privileges and Growth Opportunities
- We offer Union Sponsored Benefits that include medical, dental, vision, pension, and more.
- Better Business A+ rating. Outstanding Google Reviews.
- We have lived and strived on being the best to our customers and employees.
- Over 80 years of success in this industry with customers and employees, come join our team.
Job Type: Full-time