|at ( view profile)|
|Date Posted||January 23, 2018|
General Truck Parts & Equipment Co. is looking to expand their shop by adding an additional mechanic. As an Apprentice mechanic, you will be responsible for rebuilding Heavy Duty manual transmissions and differentials.
• Experience assembling automotive products preferred.
• Mechanical aptitude required.
• Must have High School diploma or equivalent, or equivalent job experience.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Ability to communicate well – verbally and in writing.
• Ability to pass a pre-hire drug screening.
Requires ability to safely lift up to 25 pounds often, up to 75 pounds frequently, and up to 100 pounds on occasion using proper lifting tools/techniques. Tasks will require bending, stretching, standing and twisting throughout the work shift. Strong hand and eye coordination.