Before a candidate can use the 701 Job Net site they must complete the following steps:
- Anyone can create an account.
- Create an account on 701 Job net (For your security you should keep your user name and password secret)
- Complete the resume section of your profile, if this section is not completely filled out your account will not be approved. (this step is intended to prevent spam and fake accounts)
- Be sure your profile and resume sections are completely filled out this will be a potential employers first impression of you, make it interesting.
- Make sure your account is marked “Show my resume in search results”. Using this feature will make it possible for registered employers to search resumes by keywords.
- Make sure your resume includes words that potential employers might search for like “Ford Technician” or “Transmission Specialist”
- Be patient. As stated above, Accounts and Job applications might take a little time to be approved. Keep in mind that those running 701 Job Net are also tasked with many other job duties. We will get to each request as soon as possible.
The following is a list of frequently asked questions. We will try to keep this section as up to date as possible.
- Q) I am not a Local 701 member, can I use the Local 701 Job Net Service.
A) Yes. Any applicant may use our site.
The Local 701 Job Net Site is operated by the Local 701 Communications Department and any questions regarding usage should be directed, via email, to email@example.com
Local 701 runs the Local 701 Job Net as a service to our members, future members and employers who are signatory to a Local 701 Union Contract and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity (including gender expression), sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, family/parental status, income derived from a public assistance program, political beliefs, or any other protected category under Federal Civil Rights Law.
Click HERE to create your free account.